Camera does not output video

Order Number: 699034
Product Name: Runcam Phoenix 2 Sp V3 1500tvl Freestyle Fpv Camera
Brand: RunCam
Camera does not output video when connected to either speedy bee F405 V3 or directly to TX800. I did raise a question on your support a few days ago but it has not been addressed.
I have since purchased another identical RunCam camera from yourselves (699468) and it worked as soon as connected to the speedy been cable that I had installed from the 1st camera.
I have put the wiring and accessories from the new camera in the box with the original faulty camera and I would like to return it for a refund.
Connected through F/C or direct to VTX - no output.
Checked output on scope and no video signal.
Replaced with an identical camera that works.

Thank you for reaching out regarding the issue with your RunCam Phoenix 2 SP V3 camera. We apologize for the delay in addressing your previous support inquiry and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced.

Based on the information you’ve provided, it appears that the original camera you received is indeed faulty. We appreciate your thorough troubleshooting efforts, including:

1. Testing the camera with both the Speedybee F405 V3 flight controller and directly with the TX800 video transmitter
  2. Verifying the absence of a video signal using an oscilloscope
  3. Confirming that an identical replacement camera works properly with the same setup

Given these circumstances, we would be happy to process a refund for the faulty camera. I just need to get onfirmation from Runcam but we should be able to process this for you, they just need ot approve it as they may have a suggestion on how to resolve it remotely. I will update you as soon as I get back.

Hi David,

We just received an update from the supplier regarding your concern.

The supplier has asked photos/videos for the following:

Photo/Video showing the two cameras
Motherboard for two cameras (remove the back panel)
Note: It is best to mark the good/bad cameras, and also label the pictures with names.

Once you provide the requested information or items, we will proceed with the next steps.

How would you rate our customer service?

Best,

Isel :slightly_smiling_face:

Unmanned Tech

Images as requested. There were no wiring changes between installing the original faulty camera and the working camera. Voltages and connections were correct.

Hi David,

Thanks so much for the photos and for your fast response. :blush:

We forwarded these to the supplier now. We’ll update you as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Isel :slightly_smiling_face:

Unmanned Tech