Camera not displaying in goggles

Order Number: 699093
Product Name: Sku: Wn07-6s14b
Brand: Walksnail
Got the goggles and camera to connect and work after updating software, then gave a final test before going out to fly and found that the camera was displaying a black screen, with only inav information. Searched forums and common fault was reseating cable, tried but did not work. Purchased new cable from you, tried that but no change. VTX unit has slow green flash which, I think, means that the unit is not receiving the camera image. I think that the camera is probably faulty but I don’t have an alternative to try.
Any help appreciated
See previous page

Hi good day Pete,

I’m really sorry to hear you are having issues with your Avatar system. I have emailed the Caddx with the photo and a description of the issue you are experiencing to see what they suggest.
Hopefully there is a simple solution to the issue. As soon as I hear back from them I will update you.

If there is anything else I can assist with in the meantime, please do let me know?

How would you rate our customer service?

Regards,
David

Unmanned Tech Support

Hi Pete,

I’m busy speaking with Walksnail, they asked for a few more details which I have now updated, I will let you know what their response is ASAP.

Apologies for the delay.

How would you rate our customer service?

Regards,
David

Unmanned Tech Support

No problem, thank you for the update.

Hi Pete good morning,

Walksnail, have agreed to replace the unit for you.

Please can you follow the instructions below to complete the return process, we will send the faulty unit back to the manufacturer so they can access it.

Thank you for submitting your return request. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) has been created for your order.

You should receive an email shortly at the address associated with your order. This email will contain:

1. Your RMA number

2. A link to our RMA form

3. Instructions for completing the return process

Please check your inbox (and spam folder) for this email. If you don’t receive it within the next hour, please let us know here.

Remember to complete the RMA form and initiate your return within 30 days. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread

Regards,
David

Unmanned Tech Support

Hi David, thanks for all your help. I have returned the kit to you this morning. Regards Pete

(attachments)

Your Royal Mail Collection - Update.pdf (106 KB)

Just to let you know we have received your return and will send out a replacement to you today/tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

Join our community at dronetrest.com, or on Discord.