New Lipos Completely Dead

Order Number: #691945
Product Name: Tattu 850mah 11.1v 75c 3s1p Lipo Battery Pack - Xt60
Brand: Tattu
New Lipos completely dead, absolutely no voltage having been used twice and stored at storage charge of 3.8 volts. No external damage or obvious swelling.
Checked balance connectors; OK.
Attempted charge on Hobbymate Duo Pro charger, fault message on both batteries.
Checked for voltage with voltage checker but dead, no reading.

Hi

It looks like these were ordered back in May 2024, so this means they are past our warranty period for consumable items (which include batteries).

However, could you please provide some images that Gensace will require to authroise a replacement for you, We need photos showing each of the cell voltages as below:

Once done I can pass this onto Gensace and see if they are still willing to authorise a refund depsite the time you have had them for, as sometimes they are able to do this if they feel the issue was not caused by incorrect usage :slight_smile:

Thanks, could you please send me some photos as per the example I sent, as we need to have the individual cell voltages, and the QR code on each of the faulty batteries please.

Hi again,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay getting back to you!

Would it be possible to provide an image which shows the per-cell voltages of each battery, as I’m unsure what we’re looking at with the 1.35 and 1.21v on screen?

Please note, the battery in channel 2 is connected incorrectly to cells 4 through 6 on the charger and not 1 through 3 as it should be. Incorrectly connecting batteries to your charger can cause unknown behaviour and may prove detrimental to our ability to raise a claim for you.

Best regards,

Cameron

Unmanned Tech