Parts missing from the Atomrc Dolphin

Order Number: 694024
Product Name: Atomrc Dolphin
Brand: AtomRC
Prop nut is missing along with the sma extension cable
Ive tried to contact you through the online help, your systems are very confusing making it iseem mpossible to raise a ticket request ?

Hey, sorry about this, could you attach one more photo showing the label on the box so I can pass this over to AtomRC and they will be able to identify the batch etc… and then we can get the replacement parts arranged for you.

How long do you think this will take to resolve as i cant use the drone without the prop spacer and nut ?

Hi

Its taking abit longer than usual to get a response from AtomRC about this, so I am chasing this up with them everyday. We unfortunately do not have any spares in stock at the moment to send out to you (which we would usually do in this situation). So if you do not wish to wait any longer then we can offer a partial refund of £10 for the missing parts, or you can return the item back to us for a full refund.

Hi Alex thanks for getting back to me, I’ll take the £10 refund please and order the bits i need.
The Wing is built and programmed, just need the missing bits to fly it now.
Thanks Den

Thank you for your understanding and patience with this issue.

We have now issued the refund for you. The time it takes for the refund to reach you will depend on the payment method you used:

• PayPal - you should have the refund in your PayPal account now.

• Credit Card - will take 1-5 days to show back up on your card depending on your bank processing times.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.