Possible short or bad soldering

Order Number: 698286
Product Name: Mobula 6 2024
Brand: HappyModel
i have flown possibly 2 packs with this drone and it is very unresponsive and jittery and i came to plug it in today and the battery was the correct way 100% as it too has an A30 connector and the battery smoked out my whole room so i put it down to being a faulty lipo and plugged in another of a different brand which also did the same thing this leads me to believe that the battery connector is improperly soldered or there is a short on the AIO
tried 2 batteries all did the same

Hi there,

I’m truly sorry to hear this!
So that I can try to get this sorted for you ASAP, please could you provide us with a clear image of the FC board (both sides if possible, including any solder points), and one clear image showing the connector attached to the FC?

If possible, images of the damaged battery connectors would also help.

Apologies for the hassle! If you have any questions or concerns, please do feel free to ask and I or one of the team will get back to you again ASAP.

Best regards,

Cameron

Unmanned Tech

Hi i reached out a while ago about returning the item and i submitted the photos i was asked for and still nobody has replied to me

Hi

Yes, around 21 days ago we asked if you can send us some clearer photos as the ones provided are blurry so its difficult to see what is going on, as this is requested by the manufacturer before they can authorise a replacement/repair under warranty. THis is the only phot we have:

Image Description

SO if you can please send over a clear photo showing the issue I can get this passed on to get it resolved for you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

Join our community at dronetrest.com, or on Discord.

Hello this is my 4th time reaching out now in regards to the mobula 6 2024 that I would like to return as it has an unknown issue regarding either the ESC’s or its soldering and each time I have reached out I have attached 5 images to which you never reply to until I follow up and you claim you havent recieved them so Im now following up to the most recent email I sent which you also havent replied to and i will now attach the photos mentioned using google drive links below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VIey3-Sm-87GvfCAAiPHAzL8XNsG_w1Y?usp=drive_link

Hi, thank you, we have asked you to update us with some more photos showing the issue so we can help as this is what Happy model have asked for so they can assess and figure out the cause of the issue. The ones we have are only the ones attached to this thread - https://www.dronetrest.com/t/possible-short-or-bad-soldering/10875/5 (and now the new ones from google drive), so we will pass this onto Happymodel now to hopefully get this issue resolved for you.

I also suspect that HM will also ask to see some pictures of thee battery you used, as from your description of the issue its likely that there is an issue with the battery connectors, or voltage, so can you please include a few more photos (either attach as a reply here, or add to your google photos shared album) of the following;

1 - Photo of the battery you are using

2 - clear photo of the connector pins on both the battery and the Mobula drone

But in the meantime I will update you when we hear back from Happymodel

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

Sorry about the delays with this, but Happymodel are back again from their national holidays, and would like to know what battery you used with your drone?

How would you rate our customer service?

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

i used a tattu r line 300mah 3.8v battery

Thank you for submitting your return request. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) has been created for your order.

You should receive an email shortly at the address associated with your order. This email will contain:

1. Your RMA number

2. A link to our RMA form

3. Instructions for completing the return process

Please check your inbox (and spam folder) for this email. If you don’t receive it within the next hour, please let us know here.

Remember to complete the RMA form and initiate your return within 30 days. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support