Skyrc Q200neo Channel D - connection break - likely a fuse

Order Number: UT-684645
Product Name: Skyrc Q200neo
Brand: SkyRC
I bought a SkyRC Q200neo back in February from you guys.

A few days I started getting the error “Channel D Connection Break”

I’ve

• tried different batteries (3S and 6S
  • checked the pins - they’re clean
  • used different cables

… but still get the error.

I have a feeling this is a fault unit.

What’s the warranty process to get this fixed or ideally get a new unit sent to me?

• tried different batteries (3S and 6S
  • checked the pins - they’re clean
  • used different cables

… but still get the error.

I have spoken with SkyRC and they confirm that the issue is likely due to a burnt fuse on your charger.

An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) has been created for your order.

You should receive an email shortly at the address associated with your order. This email will contain:

1. Your RMA number

2. A link to our RMA form

3. Instructions for completing the return process

Please check your inbox (and spam folder) for this email. If you don’t receive it within the next hour, please let us know here.

Remember to complete the RMA form and initiate your return within 30 days. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread

How would you rate our customer service?

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

Join our community at dronetrest.com, or on Discord.

Hi, thanks for that, but I don’t think I’ve received a RMA email … I’ve looked in my spam folders.

Do you the sender or subject line I should expect this from?

Hi Philip,

Apologies for the hassle with this - if you’ve not received the RMA email, it could be an issue either side, but to save time;

You can create a return shipping label here; https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return#/details/1203

In the “Optional” RMA number field, please use the number #132154

Please note this RMA number is valid for the item(s) in this thread and for you only, any other returns we receive using this RMA number will be automatically rejected.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do feel free to ask!

Best regards,

Cameron

Unmanned Tech

Thanks for that Cameron.

Just one quick question:

will I be sent a replacement charger or do I have to wait until this is fixed and therefore I won’t be able to charge my batteries and fly my drone.

Many thanks!

Phil

We will issue a replacement for you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

Hi, did you have a chance to look at my question below before I send off my charger?

Sorry, we will get it repaired/replaced depending on if we have the parts available in stock, as as of now we do not. But either way we would do what the fastest turnaround is for you.

Please also make sure to return all accessories etc…

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

super, thanks!

Here’s the tracking number:

CC-W307-086559980.

Thank you, we will let you know as soon as this has been processed :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech Support

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are pleased to inform you that we have received your returned item. Our team has processed your return, and a replacement will be sent out to you within the next few days.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Important Note: We are currently working on a complete overhaul of our back-end support and IT systems to provide faster and better services. Please be aware support may be slower at present as a result - we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience!
We will respond to all emails ASAP.

All the best,
AJ
Unmanned Tech

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inform you about the status of your replacement request. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, there has been a delay in processing your replacement. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Instead of the initial timeframe of a few days, we now expect your replacement to be dispatched within the next two weeks. We understand how important this is to you and are doing everything we can to expedite the process.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Alex

Important Note: We are currently working on a complete overhaul of our back-end support and IT systems to provide faster and better services. Please be aware support may be slower at present as a result - we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience!
We will respond to all emails ASAP.

All the best,
AJ
Unmanned Tech

Thanks for the information!

Please keep me posted!