Walksnail Googles X white lines in left display when using high frame rate

Order Number: UT-694388
Product Name: Walksnail Avatar Hd Goggles X
Brand: Walksnail
When switching to high frame rate mode in goggles there are white lines/noise shown in left screen. Right screen view is perfect.
I’m using Moonlight VTX and can run at 720p 60hz with no issues but when switching to high frame rate mode (100hz) I get the white lines in the left eye. I have tried using HDMI input from PC to rule out the VTX and get the same. 60hz fine but 100hz shows white lines in left eye.

[Same issue with HDMI input so not related to VTX](https://youtube.com/shorts/enKFR0gkj-8?feature=share)

Thanks for that, I have passed this onto Walksnail and requested for a warranty replacement, so once they approve we should be able to get it resolved for you! Otherwise they may know a direct solution for this, but based on the fact its the same when you use HDMI input, I agree its most likely a damaged screen/connector inside the goggles.

Hi

Walksnail have asked us to send a photo of the back of your Box of your goggles (likely so they can get the serial number), as they will need this to authorise a replacement for you - Could the customer provide a photo of the back of the box?

Kind Regards

Alex

Unmanned Tech

Join our community at dronetrest.com, or on Discord.

Here you go.

Much appreciated, thank you! We’ve sent this on to the manufacturer and expect their reply to resolve this soon - we’ll let you know ASAP once that’s all received. Apologies for the wait!

Best regards,

Cameron

Unmanned Tech

Hi again,

Apologies for the hassle and waiting with this!
A replacement has been confirmed for you - so that we can swap the goggles over, please can you return the defective set to us?

Please include your RMA number in the optional RMA number field to avoid any issues with the return. Your RMA number is 130783.
Please note - this RMA is valid for you and this item only. Returns of other unrelated items, or from other customers using this RMA number and link will be automatically rejected.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do feel free to ask!

Best regards,

Cameron

Unmanned Tech

Hi Cameron,
Can you confirm that you have stock to send me as they are showing as on backorder on your website? They were supplied with this fault from day one so want a new replacement and not a refurbished set. Please can you confirm this will be the case. Also do you want me to send everything including cables? Thanks.

Hi

Yes it will be a brand new unit as it will be sent when we receive our next batch from Caddx/Walksnail.

As for returning it back, please include eververything including cables back please!

Hi,
Sent faulty goggles back Monday, when can I expect my new goggles? Thanks

As soon as we get them back we should get this processed within a few days, and will then ship out a replacement unit to you. I will chase up with my colleague today.

Just spoke to my colleague now and we will get your replacement sent out tomorrow.

Brilliant, thank you!